- Only cabins/bungalows with their own bathroom and cooking facilities, and RV sites
with water, electric and sewage hookups, may be rented and used, and only to individuals
or families already isolating as a unit. All guests must provide their own bed linens and
- Tent sites without individual bathing and cooking facilities will not be permitted.
- There shall be a delineated and marked plot of land around each RV spot and/or
cabin/bungalow for guests to safely and adequately set up barbeques (if allowed) and
outdoor seating areas, and there must be at least six feet between any two delineated
plots. This may require a facility to limit the number of cabins or RV parking spaces
occupied in order to facilitate such required spacing.
- There shall be a minimum 72 hours between a check out and the next check in for any
cabin or bungalow rental during which time a full sanitizing of the rental unit shall be
performed using virus-killing disinfectants.
- All guests shall have no symptoms of illness upon arrival and will have their temperature
taken. Any guest with a “touchless” thermometer reading of 100.4 degrees of above shall
not be allowed to stay. Any cancelations due to illness or elevated temperature shall
include a refund to the renter as stipulated in the rental contract.
- All guests, at all times, will wear face covering masks when not inside their RV or
cabin/bungalow and shall maintain at least six feet distance from others on the
- Common showers will not be made available.
- All toilet facilities will be sanitized with disinfectants, listed by the EPA as effective
against coronaviruses, at least three times daily.
- Occupancy of toilet facilities shall include the wearing of a facial covering mask, as well
as strict social distancing between users (no two adjoining toilet stalls, urinals or sinks
may be used at once).
- Any clubhouses, indoor amenity spaces, playgrounds, water park features, pools,
pavilions, game courts, community rooms or dining facilities shall be closed for use.
- No equipment or facilities will be made available for use or rental (such as kayaks and
canoes, sport equipment, etc.) that cannot be safely and fully sanitized between uses.
- These rules will be conspicuously posted on the property as well as on the website run by
- Access to the campgrounds’ property to the Department of Health and to any law
enforcement entity with jurisdiction in the municipality shall not be impeded.
- The campground operator must conform to all other rules and regulations of the New
York State Sanitary Codes and the Ulster County Sanitary Codes.
- This permit may be revoked at any time for cause.
Copyright © 2020 Skywayinfo.com - All Rights Reserved.